any Vegas brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMKsuburbannoise

Reaction score
what is the coty of North Las Vegas like? is it a good area to live in? I am looking to buy a house in Vegas and found a nice one in North las Vegas for 75,000. Just wondering what the area is like? crime?

I'm not from Las Vegas but I did live there for three months. My dad lives out there and from what I understand, North Las Vegas is one of the shadier parts of town. That's where you find that most of the prostitutes are, gang violence, etc. When I lived there, the only time I went to North Las Vegas was to see the minor league baseball team, the 51s. It didn't look like the best area but I'm sure like every city, there are good neighborhoods and bad ones. Best of luck if you make the move!

Id be careful in North LV - it does have it's questionable areas and there is also a pig farm that smells TERRIBLE in the 120 degree heat.

Have the cross streets? If you are near most of 215 you are safe (from the guns atleast)

I live in NW Vegas and it's wonderful, safe, and very quiet here.

Back