• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 12" Tri-Clamp Lids/Caps With Handles And 1.5" Tri-Clamp Port

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have two 12" tri-clamp lids with heavy duty 3/8" handles and 1.5" tri-clamp ports in the center TIG welded and polished. These lids came with my Glacier Tanks fermenters and are HEAVY duty. You could weld a ferrule to a keg and make a nice fermenter with large opening. You could add a tower for distilling oils. The uses are endless. $75.00 each plus $15.00 shipping USPS Priority to US address. Shipping same if you buy one or both. :mug:

Here is a link for just the blank 12" end cap- 12" Glacier Tanks Tri-Clamp End Cap

Half the price of a cap without handles and 1.5" tri-clamp port!

Pictures-

image-2887270052.jpg

image-2010712723.jpg

image-2588194238.jpg

image-3280229330.jpg

marcb said:
Now I want to see pictures of the custom ones you had made ; )

:) I will get some pictures up. They turned out good. I ended up not going with the immersion chiller idea but the 4" opening is still nice for knocking out and hop additions.

Very intriguing. Any idea where to get a 12" ferrule? I think Brewer's hardware only goes as high as 10"

tophmck said:
Very intriguing. Any idea where to get a 12" ferrule? I think Brewer's hardware only goes as high as 10"

I believe glacier tanks goes up to 12's

I'm super tempted, but I just have too many ongoing projects right now. Thanks for the link and good luck with the sale!

That make no sense sorry most of my last message is missing.
What's the bottom line $?

Back