Billings Yellowstone county and south central Mt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighorn_brew

Reaction score
So, home brewer here interested in combining efforts, and equipment with other homebrewers to knock out some brewskis. Perhaps get an informal brew group going. If anyone is interested please post here and lets get brewin!

So, home brewer here interested in combining efforts, and equipment with other homebrewers to knock out some brewskis. Perhaps get an informal brew group going. If anyone is interested please post here and lets get brewin!

Hey Bighorn Brew, I am actually starting a homebrew club here in Billings and we are hosting our first event at Carter's Brewing on May 5th for the AHA Big Brew Day. Please come down with your portable brew set up and brew with us! Please let all the brewers down there in 22 know about it and to come enjoy the brew session. I have also started a Facebook group called Billings Homebrew Club. Send me your email and I will get you on the mailing list. And if you can't brew on the 5th, please just come mingle and get to meet everyone and get in on the ground floor of this new adventure. Cheers!

Howdy! I'm pretty much grounded with no money or time for travel, but let me know if you ever do something in the Belgrade/Bozeman area and I'll brew with ya!

Back