free beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morbid53

Reaction score
all you need to do is give me your feedback. I will sect several indivduals from the community to sample 2 of my beers an oatmeal stout , and all simicoe IPA respond to my post's and I will pick several of the respondent's. I will notify those within the next 2-3 weeks.

THANKS
:mug: Don:mug:

If you pony up for a paid membership, you can participate in the "Great HBT BeerSwap Adventure, Part II" and RECEIVE free beer, as well as send it out. Deadline's in a couple weeks. Paid members only (gotta pay to play, gotta get Tx his Benjamins ;)).

the_bird said:
If you pony up for a paid membership, you can participate in the "Great HBT BeerSwap Adventure, Part II" and RECEIVE free beer, as well as send it out. Deadline's in a couple weeks. Paid members only (gotta pay to play, gotta get Tx his Benjamins ;)).
Sorry...don't mean to hijack the thread, but when is the deadline? I am very interested in participating and I am planning on upgrading in the next week.

you could always send me some.

But your best bet would be to pony up for a membership and take part in the beer swap.

Cheers

morbid53 said:
all you need to do is give me your feedback. I will sect several indivduals from the community to sample 2 of my beers an oatmeal stout , and all simicoe IPA respond to my post's and I will pick several of the respondent's. I will notify those within the next 2-3 weeks.
I'd certainly be interested, and can always be counted on for an honest opinion. Let me know.

Oatmeal stout...I've actually been thinking about brewing one. Hmnn...

Even if I do purchase a membership wich I am considering, I would still do this beer is my passion and I want to share it with the world

I'd love to review some of your beer. I'll even share it with my 3 other roommates and you'll get 4 reviews for the price of one!

morbid53 said:
Even if I do purchase a membership wich I am considering, I would still do this beer is my passion and I want to share it with the world

Is shipping your mistress?
Do you work at the UPS store?

It's a good strategy, my friend--beer always tastes better when it's free. I'm sure you'll get some Rave reviews! I'm in.

add me to the pool as well. I'm no BJCP grand master, but I know beer and you'll get an honest review.

Back