Searching for Schlafly Pumpkin Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobee

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's well past the time but, I'm still loving Pumpkins Beers. I have stock of some but I'm really in search of Schlafly Pumpkin Ale. I'm in Pittsburgh and it's not around my area and alot of people have not even heard of it. If anyone can direct me message or email. Thanks in advance.

I just discoverd this part of the site. If I had caught you a few weeks ago, I still had a few bottles of the pumpkin and TIPA from Schlafly. I'll hit a few beer stores in town to see if I can find any stragglers and I'll PM if I can find any.

Thanks arrogantdusty for your help, I have some various brands for trade.

I live in St. Louis and will look around,but I haven't seen any lately. Any time you need Schlafly, let me know.

Thank you Freshz, I will definitely keep in touch with you. I'm in Pittsburgh so I have plenty of trade. Thanks again!

I just drank my last ones last week. They are not as crisp as they used to me, but I will keep an eye out.

Glad you bumped the thread. I found 1 bottle, it is OLD, but it is one none the less. Hit me up when ya get a chance.

jobee said:
Ok, I know it's well past the time but, I'm still loving Pumpkins Beers. I have stock of some but I'm really in search of Schlafly Pumpkin Ale. I'm in Pittsburgh and it's not around my area and alot of people have not even heard of it. If anyone can direct me message or email. Thanks in advance.

I think I have some stocked up at home ill take a look and let you know.

I'll ask Tom Schlafly when we work out on Monday.

Na I'm joking. He is an awesome guy. We just so happen to work out at the same place every day at the same time.

jobee said:

I've got 3

Back