What is the best cider kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggpadd

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to home brewing, just brewed my first brew, was an American pale ale, really citrusy and full flavoured! I enjoyed the experience so much I've gone out and bought 2 more kegs, few more fermenting bins and bottles! I've really got the bug :) I'm thinking of making a quick 4week cider, want it nice tasting, strong and ready for Xmas, anyone know of a good apple cider kit please? Also I would like to find a different fruit cider that I'm going to put some effort into! Might brew it over 8 or so weeks. Any help with anything to do with home brewing also would be fantastic! I'm just a novice trying to learn as fast as I can!

Thanks guys!!!!

You really don't need a cider kit(if they sell them?).in its simplest form its just juice and yeast. My first batch was fresh pressed, pasteurized cider, a bit of honey and a packet of yeast. It's definitely drinkable, though a little strong and dry. I have a batch going now with ale yeast that should be much sweeter.

You really don't need a cider kit(if they sell them?).in its simplest form its just juice and yeast. My first batch was fresh pressed, pasteurized cider, a bit of honey and a packet of yeast. It's definitely drinkable, though a little strong and dry. I have a batch going now with ale yeast that should be much sweeter.

This.

Here are your instructions http://makinghardcider.com/

Thanks guys! Going to take everything on board!!! Going to start my cider tomorrow! Will let u know how I get on! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back