Ultimate Factories: Budweiser (i.e. Buttwiper)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbase9

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Ultimate Factories show on the National Geographic Channel? They're profiling the Anheiser-Busch factory in St. Louis. It's pretty astounding how much beer they make. 100 million gallons a year.

Just think it's cool to see how the big boys do it. Even though they're really good at brewing water.

Wait til you see the guy they interview at the GABF. It's some young preppy guy and he can barely speak. He's slurring his words and making a fool of himself on national tv. It's awesome. I wish I could go there next year.

robbase9 said:
Anyone watching the Ultimate Factories show on the National Geographic Channel? They're profiling the Anheiser-Busch factory in St. Louis. It's pretty astounding how much beer they make. 100 million gallons a year.

Just think it's cool to see how the big boys do it. Even though they're really good at brewing water.

serious props to the big boys

now just figure out how to add more flavor, body, and alcohol

those big brew guys are extremely good at what they do. year after year the brews are the same, anywhere, anyplace. the fact that they make watery, flavorless beer without any character is because that is what sells. my guess is that the brewmasters have every bit of knowlege, skill and talent to make any kind of beer they want to, they may even hold out a forlorn hope that americas taste will turn away from tasteless brew to something with character.

Back