NB gift card...early Christmas gift!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h22lude

Reaction score
My dad sent me $200 in NB gift cards for Xmas (he is in FL for Xmas, I live in RI). I know both my gf and mom are giving me more gift cards to NB. I just don't know what to buy. All in all, I'll probably have $350 or so. I was really thinking about getting the Blichmann Top Tier but I really need some more corny kegs and a grain mill so I can start buying in bulk (Monster MM3 is calling my name). I do BIAB right now so I could also get the equipment to convert a 10 gallon cooler for a MLT and start doing regular all-grain.

I love getting gift cards but man is it hard to decide what to buy lol

I feel bad for you, what a dilemma. I love my MM3 if that helps any.

Haha thanks for the sympathy.

Yeah I think I'm going to go with the MM3 and get some corny kegs. How do you power it? Do you use a crank or power drill?

I got lucky as well with 400 in gift cards... bday was last week as well.

I just figured i would buy things I normally wouldn't buy, cuz i am cheap, to make brewing easier... I picked up a nice copper wort chiller, a SS 5 gal pot, and 2nd keg for the fridge. It is supposed to get delivered today so I am excited. Hope you are able to get all you wanted with your GC

Merry Christmas brewers!

I've read that the MM2 is perfectly adequate for home brewing and then you can spend the extra money on the drill to power it. And have some $s left over for other goodies or ingredients.

Merry Christmas
:mug:

I've read that the MM2 is perfectly adequate for home brewing and then you can spend the extra money on the drill to power it. And have some $s left over for other goodies or ingredients.

Merry Christmas
:mug:

Yeah I was thinking about the MM2 as well. $50 is basically another corny keg for me. I like not to go the cheaper route usually but I think in this case the MM2 is a perfectly good mill for homebrewing.

h22lude said:
How do you power it? Do you use a crank or power drill?

300 rpm right angle drill with trigger lock...fill the hopper and walk away. Highly recommended. Merry Christmas!

ForumRunner_20111224_132954.jpg

Latest posts

Back