• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Perlick 425ss faucets plus bottling spout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gritsak

Reaction score
I've got two perlick 425ss faucets plus a bottling spout (http://centerlinemachining.com/homebrew.htm) that I'd like to sell or trade. The faucets are both 425ss, however, the "perlick" stamp is on the sides of one and the rear of another. Not sure if one is older than the other or what. Doesn't really matter, but i figured I'd mention it.

Both faucets are in great condition and will come cleaned and ready to go. The bottling spout is essentially brand new (only used a couple times).

The faucets go for $40 a piece plus $8 shipping at AHS, the spout sells for $17 shipped...That totals around $105 total for everything.

I'd like to sell outright for $85shipped, OR trade for 4 perlick 525ss faucets.

The only reason i'm selling is because i'm upgrading to a kreezer on limited funds and adding two more pricey 425ss faucets is a little out of the budget right now.

Sorry no close up pics, but everyone knows what these look like. Better act quick if you're interested because i constantly change my mind with stuff like this:confused:.

POST HERE IF INTERESTED OR EMAIL *Address removed as per OP request*. PM box fills up too quickly
2000450141_medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back