*Sniff* ... They Grow So Fast...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Well, this was at 1.5 months, when we first got him...

n732405060_184046_6026.jpg

11.4lbs

And now at 3 months..

n732405060_184049_7764.jpg

21.7lbs

He is going to be a monster!!

When I was younger, my parents had an Alaskan Malamute. Huskys and Malamutes are definitely beautiful dogs. The best part is when they howl.

Huskies are some of the best dogs out there. My sister has owned a total of half of dozen of them over the years. I think she still has 2-3 currently.

the vet said we could get him snipped in another 3 weeks... anyone out there do it this young? I have read mostly good things, but a few people i have seen said it causes them to grow taller.. i really dont want that, since he is going to be a monster anyway...

That's still a big head and a small body... looks like he's gonna be big!

(I think that may have been the exact phrase my pediatrician said to my parents)

aekdbbop said:
the vet said we could get him snipped in another 3 weeks... anyone out there do it this young? I have read mostly good things, but a few people i have seen said it causes them to grow taller.. i really dont want that, since he is going to be a monster anyway...

my vet said wait until 6 months.

I've never had a puppy.:( Just dozens of baby gerbils and finches.

All of my dogs have been adults when I've gotten them.

Get him snipped as soon as possible, we waited a bit on our boxer and now he has beef curtains. All the dogs at the park make fun of him and he has a low self esteem problem because of it. So you see it really is better for the dog in the long run.

If anyone isn't sure about that one PM me and I will snap a picture for you.

He's cute as hell AEK... Hard to believe it's been 3 months already.

PS, from his look you know he knows everything you're thinking and saying don't you? :D

Ize

Back