Basic Brewing Video Podcast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedgull

Reaction score
Has anyone watched the Basic Brewing Video Podcast?

It's quite interesting... Loads of helpful info to the beginner and alot of good ideas for the more seasoned brewer I imagine.

I like the set of episodes where they brew a six pack of IPA. Great simple intro to the process of extract brewing.

Love there podcast... been listening & watching them from the beginning, even bought there 2 DVD's which are very good.

yep, bought the dvd, helped a bunch.. also got a t-shirt to show my support! great guys too, i emailed them and they answered some questions i had...

I apologize for bringing this thread from the dead. However, I really think that new brewers would find this particular podcast a great benefit.

I know as a brand new brewer I wanted as much information prior to starting. This podcast has great amounts of information for us newbs.

Check out Basic Brewing radio. I really encourage the new folks to check this out.

I understand there are a few more podcasts out there, but I think this podcast is targeted for us beginners.

AzAdrian said:
I know as a brand new brewer I wanted as much information prior to starting. This podcast has great amounts of information for us newbs.

Check out Basic Brewing radio. I really encourage the new folks to check this out.

I understand there are a few more podcasts out there, but I think this podcast is targeted for us beginners.
Yes, it is a great resource for beginning brewers and more experienced brewers alike. Despite the name, they also cover some more advanced topics. I have found the interviews with industry people to be very helpful, especially the ones on yeast, sanitization, malts, etc. Highly recommended.

Jamil Zainasheff's show on TheBrewingNetwork.com is also highly recommended (although targeted at slightly more advanced homebrewers).

Nice! I just finished all 40 episodes of brewing tv (brewingtv.com) so I need something new to watch!

James & Steve & Andy rock!!! Basic Brewing was solely responsible for my interest being resurrected in homebrewing fanatically after a long hiatus. I don't know if I should thank them or curse them! :)

Back