Drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewisjt

Reaction score
Does anyone have an example of a DIY drip tray on their kegerator? OR Does anyone know where I can pick up a cheap one? My garage floor is starting to get a little sticky!

so I just cut an old fire extinguisher in half and than mounted it using rare earth magnets and a stabilizer bar for leverage!

a brewther of mine also made one out of plastic gutter with two end caps and he used a piece with the down spout so that all of the runnings go into a suspended mug for disposal.

I've also seen a lot of guys use the grates for your vents in your house.... and different versions of magnetic tool holders made for tool boxes to hold small random stuffs.

drip tray.jpg

Just an update. Decided to go ahead a buy one since I found a heck of a deal on barproducts.com. Cost about $25 shipped. Went ahead and screwed to the fridge. Have Velcro on the bottom of the tray so it can be removed and cleaned.

The brew in the pic isn't carbed yet, I was taking a taste test. NB Bavarian Hefe, extract kit. A strong banana taste and smell so far. I would guess from higher temps during first few days of fermentation.

Next I'd like to add another tap, and some chalkboard paint above the handles.

image-3910288777.jpg

Back