• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Left over items from stand build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsabrewdaddy

Reaction score
Make me offers, would rather keep it all together but will split if I need to:

3 - 6" burners Lists at $12.95 each Here
3 - 3' LP hose Lists at $6.49 each Here
3 - Needle valves Lists at $6.00 each Here
1 - LP regulator Lists at $13.49 Here
1 - 12" Heat shield Lists at $26.00 Here
1 - 16' stainless gas hose Lists at $35.00 Here

Whole package valued at $150. Anything reasonable will be considered, also please take into account shipping.

Thanks.

photo.jpg

@maverickbrew
Well I orginally bought all these but then decided to go with Natural gas so everything is new. I would do it for 2 kegs but I have another offer for $90 but since you were first I will give you the same deal. I also work in Bartlesville so I can bring everything up with me.

These Burners say that they are NG, at least by searching they did. And the guy at Hanolins in BA said that they can be used for NG with the right orifice. I will do two kegs for the set. We were supposed to hook up some time ago for these and never did. I work in Tulsa and live in bville. I only want to use two of the three anyway. One for the HLT and one for the Mash tun. BTW do you have pics of your setup? I would like to see what you went with...

Agri Supply - Search Results for Natural Gas Burner - Mozilla Firefox_2012-03-28_13-21-27.jpg

Great! I will be at home most of tomorrow or we can work something out just let me know what you would like to do. here is my setup

stand.jpg

So you went with the 28 tip jet burners? Are those working out OK for you? I have heard that they can get way too hot. This is what I was going to go with. I do want that stuff anyway for a portable stand.

10 tip.gif

They are the 23 tip and they do get HOT! I'm going to take them down to ten, I have seen that done and seems to work for others. Just pm me so we can set up something.

Back