• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My 2012 Citra Pellets for your 2012 Amarillo Pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jman

Reaction score
i have some extra unopened (heck, they havent even been delivered yet) 2012 Citra pellets. i missed out on the Amarillo sale from hopsdirect and am looking to pick up some.

if you have this year's crop and want to trade pound for pound, please let me know. i'd love to line something up. i should have the Citra pellets in my hands very soon.

i'm really only interested in Amarillo and would like 2-3 pounds. i'd also entertain small amounts of current crop Soriachi Ace and Nelson Sauvin.

thanks.

still looking for trades. please get in touch if you have some 2012 Amarillo (pellets preferred but i'll take what i can get) and want to trade for some unopened 2012 Citra.

Still in the hunt for Amarillo pellets. Also looking for Nelson, El Dorado, Mosiac, etc.
let me know if you're interested!

Back