Sierra Vista Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewbish

Reaction score
All,

A friend of mine is expanding his existing business to home brew supplies. Basically, he's a new brewer who's suffered the frustration we all have felt of not having a brew shop within 2 hours.

He is in the process of putting together his first order, so if any of you have anything specific you want, or what you'd like to see a local shop stock.....stop in and let him know. He is definitely open to suggestions as he really doesn't have a good idea on what he should carry in stock.

The shop is the High Country Guns & Ammo and Hydroponics Supply in Whetstone, just next to RV City.

All,

A friend of mine is expanding his existing business to home brew supplies. Basically, he's a new brewer who's suffered the frustration we all have felt of not having a brew shop within 2 hours.

He is in the process of putting together his first order, so if any of you have anything specific you want, or what you'd like to see a local shop stock.....stop in and let him know. He is definitely open to suggestions as he really doesn't have a good idea on what he should carry in stock.

The shop is the High Country Guns & Ammo and Hydroponics Supply in Whetstone, just next to RV City.[/QUOTE

Good Luck :mug:

Looking forward to stopping by tomorrow. Is there a pH no.? Just starting out in the home brewing, sipping our third batch (IPA) now. Brewed our 8th batch yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Home Brew mobile app

Back