• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Stainless Sabco False Bottom, Hop Stopper, Rims Tube & Element, SS fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodchuck

Reaction score
SOLD All new SS equipment: 12" Sabco false bottom with 1\2" pickup tube to MNPT male fitting c\w Triclamp. Hop Stopper with 1/2" pickup tube and 1/2" MNPT tube fitting. 11\2" rims tube with two Tee fiitings with plugs with 1/2" FNPT threads and 4500 watt element. Four temp probes. Numerous 1\2 Tee, 90 fittings and 1\2 hose to 1/2" MNPT. All this stuff is new and never used all stainless.

I have probably at least 500 bucks into this stuff and I'm looking to trade for a new march pump and 50' of 1\2 stainless coil. PM if you're interested

Is this the official "hopstopper" or DIY? I could use some of the odd fittings, can you post pics so we know exactly what you have and what you want for them?
I need a ss 1/2" Tee, two 1/2" barbs, 1/2"x1/4" reducer, a 1/" 90˚, and other odds and ends.

Pic as requested by the op.

cid_1584E0DE11BB45F9B0F2311B5CC4582.jpg

Latest posts

Back