MD post panic grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm game for sacks of pale and pils. What is the timeframe?

time frame is whenever it fills :) i would like mid october, so Ryan can take his crap at lambic day.... but who knows!

I am interested in a couple bags... Probably a Superior Pale Ale, and a Fawcett MO. Have any of you had experience with Gambrinus or Bairds? How do you think the Gambrinus Pale compared to CMC Pale? How do you think the Bairds MO compared to Fawcetts MO?

Also, are any of you interested in splitting a bag of wheat or rye???

As of right now, just put me in for the Superior PA and MO. I may also add Belgian Candi.

Actually, make it a BM Pils, CMC Superior Pale Ale, CMC White Wheat, and a Fawcett MO for me. Probably will add another bag in the next day or two.

shipping is calculated for the whole palate, so when there are only 28 bags, shipping is way high... it will go down :)

Wouldn't be an order without the peanut gallery getting in on the action:
1 bag TFMO
1 bag 2-row (whichever)
1 bag BM Pils

Cheers,
Dave

Paypal only costs if folks use credit cards to pay. If it's a bank transfer, there are no fees. Just sayin'.

Okay, a guy I know wants Pale Ale malt. Maybe I will give him mine and try one of your 2 rows. What would you charge me for a bag?

Back