• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Crankandstein 3-Roller Adjustable Mill *PICS*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigpi906

Reaction score
Crankandstein 3 Roller adjustable mill needs a new home. She's done me good for the last couple of years, but all good things must come to an end. She adjusts to any need you have and is a great brewing companion. She loves long walks on the beach and a good laugh after a candlelit dinner.She also likes being used by a big 1/2" electric drill or appropriate sized "motor" if you know what I'm saying :)
If you feel like you can provide a good home for her, and will only use her when you want a perfect crush, please let me know. I'll tearfully send her on her way.

She's all yours for $120. I'll split shipping with you!

*I've gotten quite a few PM's about this mill and its condition so I thought I'd just go ahead and post it. I have about 15 batches of grain put through it. Considering that this thing weighs 15-20 lbs and is solid stainless steel, I dont think Ive even scratched the surface of what it was built do do.

As far as condition goes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Truth be told, I wouldn't be getting rid of it if it weren't for some difficult circumstances at the house. We just need the money more than the mill (and other brewing equipment) right now.
I can get this in a flat rate box through the post office, so it can ship for right around 12-15$.

Back