What U Drank on INT Sour Brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
This past sat was International Sour Beer day what did you do!

We did a Consicration, New Belgian - Peach sour, local brew 13 Funk, a brew from KC brew pub 75th Street- Sour Bruenet.

The so called International Sour Beer Day didn't do a very good job advertising it at all, so this being the first time I've heard of it I didn't participate. Had I known I would have cracked one of my sour saisons. Maybe it'll catch on next year, but none of the breweries I follow on Facebook (which is quite a few in SoCal) seemed to know about it.

Didn't know it was int sour beer day but it happens that I got to try a few good berlinerweiss at our monthly brew club meeting.

I shared a Monk's Cafe with the bachelor party I was at. Watching BMC drinkers try a sour was interesting. Oddly no one disliked it but Monk's Cafe is one of the best sours I have found in my area.

I didn't know it was a special day but I DID happen to drink a Supplication from RR that day. :)

Don't know if it counts but I had a Dogfish Head Festina Peche. It was my first Berliner style beer. I liked it.:mug:

well I didn't know either but a Brew Budy was like we are cracking some sour's AND I SAID SWEET!!! They should advertise that better what a great day

I didn't hear anything about it at the time either, nat'l IPA day was much better publicized. I did coincidentally try a Two Brothers Hoodwink Dark Sour on Sat though so I guess I'll count that

had no idea, pleasant coincidence that i had cantillon iris for the first time, 750 ml for self as everyone else was on the wine

Back