Beersmith 2: Can't open "My Recipes" Folder!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no one has had this issue? I was wondering if I could send my bsmx file to someone to try.

Try locating the bsmx file on your hard drive and note location. Then try using the import feature under 'File' and see if the software will import the recipes.

If that doesn't work, email Brad, he is pretty responsive and should be able to help you out.

Try locating the bsmx file on your hard drive and note location. Then try using the import feature under 'File' and see if the software will import the recipes.

If that doesn't work, email Brad, he is pretty responsive and should be able to help you out.

Did the import didn't work. I'll shoot him an email.

check your documents folder for the beersmith2 folder and try opening RECIPE#.bsmx where the # is a number from 1 to 5 (maybe more). try opening the latest dated one first, if that one doesn't contain your recipes and calendar, try the largest sized one

worked for me opening #4

Back