Thanks to Edwort and his Mild

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
;)Thanks Edwort for your great mild recipe. I brewed up a extract batch about two months ago and after fighting with a used Tap-a-Draft that I now have working I have a steady supply of the sort of beer i enjoyed 30 years ago while living in the Cambridge are of the UK.

This is why I got into homebrewing - to try to find the beers of my past that I loved so much.:mug:

+1 on brewing English style beers, it seems like it's impossible to find a good bottled commercial example of a mild or an 80 shilling. The only way for me to get these kind of beers is hope the local brewpub puts one on or I make it myself.

Funny, I just wanted to make good beer when I started doing this. I never thought I would be making beers that I couldn't get anywhere else.

Funny, I just wanted to make good beer when I started doing this. I never thought I would be making beers that I couldn't get anywhere else.

That was exactly the reason I started brewing in the first place! I love making styles I can't find or are next to impossible to find. But then again it's also nice being able to get so much beer for so cheap as well:D

I have a mild ready to force carb right now, need to get my racking eq. sterilized so I can start drinking that bad boy!

Back