Toolbox RIMS system. RIMS will be vertically on the side of a 10 gallon rubbermaid cooler when in use. Toolbox contains pump, switches, PID and fuses to control everything. All is connected to 110 via a GFCI plug.DESCRIPTION:
- Jrfuda_rims-36135.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- RIMS, Electrical, Pump, PIDKEYWORDS:
- 01-03-2010 09:04:26UPLOADED ON:
- 800ORIG. WIDTH:
- 494ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Mosaic/Nelson Sauvin Pairing
- Doble-Doble Toil and Troble?
- Wyeast 1968 London ESB - surprisingly flocculant?
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- proper way to carb.
- I Eat Danger For Breakfast Stout
- Did my first partial mash. Things went... poorly
- 2011 HBT BJCP Competition Winners' Recipes
- Efficiency vs. diastatic power (or missing my OG by at least 10 pts)
- False Bottom FREE SHIPPING till Memorial Day
- Calling All Metal Fans