For those who only have one chest freezer but need two temperature zones, here is a picture of the solution I used. It's an aquarium heater submerged in a tub of water in which sits a carboy. This allows you to keep the chest freezer at a lower temperature and still ferment at a higher temp in the tub.DESCRIPTION:
- Tub-20283.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- Tub + Aquarium HeaterKEYWORDS:
- 10-29-2008 16:52:18UPLOADED ON:
- 1280ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1024ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Floating globs of yeast cake?!?
- raspberry ale too dry
- Adding Maltodextrin post fermentation
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Check if Topic already Posted Option