"Starting My X Cider"
[ATTACH]56034[/ATTACH] It's going to be a 2.5 gallon batch [ATTACH]56035[/ATTACH] I'm going to attempt to use some oats and briess steeped at 155* for 1 hour. Add 2 lbs of honey and my apple juice concentrate, allow it to cool and throw in my yeast starter.DESCRIPTION:
08-09-2012 12:28:28UPLOADED ON:
- eRIMS controller
- APA Hop schedule question
- First Year Hop Growers
- Thoughts on Dubbel recipe
- New (bigger) pot....what to do with old?
- Slim's Graham Cracker Ale 2.0
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Tony's Keezer Build
- Meat is not a protein source
- Can you guys tell me what diameter of copper tube shall I use for a manifold?