An interesting Porter with great initial taste, but weird aftertaste. I don't think I'd get it again, but others would prolly like it.DESCRIPTION:
10-17-2009 07:26:13UPLOADED ON:
- How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?
- Craft Beer MAW
- culturing yeast from a bottle condition beer
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Anaheim Pepper Peach Wheat
- Bee Cave Brewery Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Temperature contol probe
- The Most Unsanitary Thing That's Ever Happened
- two free Killians Pint Glasses...
- Homebrew Club Fayetteville, NC??
- Conan Yeast Experiences