I thought this one would show other aspects of the color. It has very good carbonation that's good to the last gulp. With a floral,fruity earthiness to the malt profile,it's pretty darn good for my 1st try.DESCRIPTION:
- Pict00023-47030.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- 03-12-2011 17:41:34UPLOADED ON:
- 2500ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1875ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Critique of my Brown Ale Recipe
- Your first time. (if you can remember.)
- What are you drinking now?
- What culture to use
- Extract Flavors
- Single bottle infections or something else?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Newbie fermentation question
- Albany Area Brewers
- tell me about your experiences with mosaic hops