A Seasonal Ale with Black Patent Malt, Roasted Pumpkin, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Fresh Ginger, Cinnamon, Vanilla and Santa Claus Spice, Plus Fuggles, Cascade and Saaz Hops. Brewed in Portland, Oregon by Jim Thompson for Alberta Brewing Company, 2011. 7.7% ABV. Oogie Boogie, feared resident of Halloween Town, is the truly evil character from the film The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton. He is cloaked in burlap and lives in an underground torture lair where he attempts to add Santa Claus to his stew for “Spice”.DESCRIPTION:
- Pumpkinale_h-51276.pngPHOTO NAME:
- 11-08-2011 00:33:37UPLOADED ON:
- 663ORIG. WIDTH:
- 500ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Top 20 Wyeast strains
- 10 Motorized Stainless Ball Valves $41 each
- House Rules for Brewing
- Newbie fermentation question
- Craft Beer MAW
- gelatin to clear beer?
- What are you drinking now?
- Got flow but beer is some what flat. HELP
- Hefeweizen Recipe Review
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- What to do with Macadamia nuts?