I haven't liked any of the Ninkasi brews I've had in the past and almost didn't give this one a shot. I am VERY glad I did. Everything about this one just clicked perfectly for me and I had a craving for it the next day. Not too many stouts do that for me.DESCRIPTION:
11-15-2009 22:45:47UPLOADED ON:
- Oak cubes in Primary
- 1.75 gallon keg
- Does steeping oak chips affect fermentation?
- Jet burner question
- guess this beer bottle
- Five different melomels - *Picture*
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- Keg cooling question
- WLP002 - What the heck?!
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.
- SWMBO Mildly Irritated on Brew Day