By: Sir Sudster
A pressure cooker was converted to a stema injection system.DESCRIPTION:
07-06-2005 10:21:24UPLOADED ON:
- FUJIFILM FinePix A340CAMERA:
- 700/100SHUTTER SPEED:
- 570/100FOCAL LENGTH:
- 100ISO SPEED:
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- What To Do With All These Hops?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Using actively fermenting beer as a starter?
- My labels 2
- What are you drinking now?
- Craft Beer MAW
- New kegger questions re: carbing in a short window
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Anybody up for a riddle?
- seeds in whole flower hops