"My DIY Racking Arm For Boil Kettle / HLT"
My racking arm I built for HLT using copper. It consists of 1/2" male threaded to 3/8" copper fitting, 3/8" copper tubing bent to my need, large hose clamp, and short length of 3/8" silicone tubingDESCRIPTION:
- Hlt_rackarm-56792.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- Racking Arm DIY Boil Kettle HLY Trub
- 10-10-2012 13:28:37UPLOADED ON:
- 3347ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1920ORIG. HEIGHT:
- 1/50SHUTTER SPEED:
- 5.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 64ISO SPEED:
- Leaf Fungus?
- Hibachi grilling
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Use A French Press to Add Flavor to Your Beer
- First Time Yeast Washing
- Hop Pests ID thread: Pics, descriptions and solutions
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- I just mashed a paper bag
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Anyone Kayak fish?