After I had mentioned that I need a few lamps for my new apartment, my father mentioned that he had a lamp kit. He and I spent the better half of the afternoon assembling this gem. The cord comes out the tap neck.DESCRIPTION:
- Img_13581-40799.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- 05-26-2010 18:53:17UPLOADED ON:
- 1200ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1600ORIG. HEIGHT:
- First time using Nelson Sauvin
- Reducing IPA FG
- Turn cider into something.....else
- Skeeter Pee
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Speidel Braumeister (brewmaster)
- Brand New Keg & First Time Use Question?
- Trade sanke keg for corny keg
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- Trade 5gal Ball Lock for 2.5 gal ball lock
- How to cork sour ale?