Honestly, it's not quite what I expected. You can indeed taste the brown sugar, but it's not as great as it sounds. I would get it again, but not regularly.DESCRIPTION:
11-26-2009 01:53:23UPLOADED ON:
- How much do you spend?
- Let's talk score sheets, hilarious/ludicrous comments
- Sugars lost during the boil
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Local Brewpub getting screwed...
- Kegerator Advice/Help
- Chicago-NW burbs place to fill CO2 tank?
- The process of bottle conditioning.... (mainly temperature and stoarage)
- confused and sorta sober
- home brewer laws
- No need to homebrew anymore with this product