This is my first 5-gallon setup, a turkey fryer burner I've had for several years, plus a 10-gallon, heavy duty aluminum pot I purchased at a local restaurant supply, which I drilled and added a bargain fittings ball valve assembly to. Works great! I think this was my second 5-gallon batch, and American Amber Ale (supposed to be like Fat Tire, but nothing like it at all).DESCRIPTION:
01-03-2010 09:34:42UPLOADED ON:
- how many times can a reusable mashbag used?
- Jersey Kilt Render - Strong Scotch Ale Trade
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- installed wrong orifice on Honeywell q314a pilot
- Extract Nugget Nectar Clone
- light struck wort
- T-58 Use
- Undesirable effect !
- Identifying A Beer for BJCP Style Guidelines
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...