DrBobcat's heat wrap using Heat Wave Pro. Edges are sealed with foil tape, there are holes cut for the BK handles and grommets installed on the ends to attach it to the BK.DESCRIPTION:
- Heatwavepro_wrap_small_-31993.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- 08-28-2009 21:26:37UPLOADED ON:
- 800ORIG. WIDTH:
- 600ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Watermelon Wheat
- Using actively fermenting beer as a starter?
- Lemon-Lime Hefe Weizen
- BIAB Keggle Build
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Did i ruin the wort by oxidizing??
- Beer Emergency--deploying for 7 months in less than 5 days
- Commercial grade sink as brew house?
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- noobie doing first brew
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone