This is one of the screened growing areas. The Cascade block pictured is about 7 weeks old and has been trimmed once already. They grow incredibly fast when temps hit 80 degrees. By week 9 most varieties are setting burrs (flowers in hop lingo). It is a full-time job for our crew to keep up with the trimming .DESCRIPTION:
growing hops hop yard beer brewing beer
09-14-2011 12:33:01UPLOADED ON:
- Hi all!
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)
- Priming Sugar HELP!
- Where No Brew Has Gone Before...
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- What are you drinking now?
- Beergas in Houston
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Hello from Nova Scotia
- Coolest can ever?.....arggggggg