This is the tap wall at the bar I work at. 42 different beers right there. We have eight others elsewhere behind the bar. Top Row (left to right): Ace Pear Cider, Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Lindeman's Frambois, Fransizkaner Weissbier, Anchor Christmas, Real Ale Full Moon Pale Rye, Real Ale Fireman's #4, Abita Purple Haze, Saint Arnold Elissa IPA, Rahr & Sons Blonde Lager, Rahr & Sons Rahr's Red, Pyramid Snow Cap, Warsteiner, New Belgium 2º Below, Smithwick's, Stella Artois, Shiner Light, Dos Equis Special Lager, George Killian's Irish Red, Foster's, Real Ale Shade Grown Coffee Porter Bottom Row (left to right): Unibroue Maudite, Michelob Ultra, Abita Turbo Dog, Full Sail Pale Ale, Maredsous 8, Spaten Premium, Anchor Porter, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Saint Arnold Amber, Saint Arnold Spring Bock, Woodchuck Amber Cider, Warsteiner Dunkel, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, New Belgium Fat Tire, Sierra Neveda Brown, Labatt Blue, Harp, Boddington's, Bass, Newcastle BrownDESCRIPTION:
01-22-2007 12:36:49UPLOADED ON:
- Should I just sit on this stout for a while?
- "Muddy" tasting and looking Double Bastard.
- Music Related Beer Names!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Imperial Mint Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout Suggestions
- What are you drinking now?
- The Rabbi (pseudo-clone of Avery's The Reverend) -- Belgian Quad
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- consistently low OG w/ mini mash
- Getting Rid of Astringency in Brewed Beer
- Major Issues with malted cider gravity might be to high?