"3 Tier Gravity Setup"
This is my current setup. Corona mill with 1/2" HF drill, 8g aluminum e-HLT, 70qt. Coleman Xtreme MLT w/hose braid, 12.25g e-BK, 50' 3/8 copper immersion chiller.DESCRIPTION:
- 2012-06-24-093259-56090.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- chiller kettle HLT MLT BK Corona
mill drill braid element electricKEYWORDS:
- 08-14-2012 08:53:12UPLOADED ON:
- 2560ORIG. WIDTH:
- 1920ORIG. HEIGHT:
- 1/30SHUTTER SPEED:
- 3.5 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 200ISO SPEED:
- English barleywine recipe feedback
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Tinkering with a saison recipe...
- Chiller cooling question
- just made the best beer i have ever had...
- Craft Beer MAW
- Nervous about making a RIS, help
- all grain pump issue with new stand
- Kind of an Aeration Question...
- No need to homebrew anymore with this product
- New to beer brewing need advive