Last Activity:04-28-2013 12:47 AM
Posted in thread: enough yeast? on 10-28-2012 at 05:00 PM
I'm doing a brew with 10lb of extract, will 1 packet of 1056 american ale Wyeast be enough?
Posted in thread: Will Store-Bought (Pasteurized) Juice ferment? on 10-16-2012 at 04:06 AM
yup, like muse said, watch out for preservatives, although citric acid is no problemo. they
almost all have citric acid. i have made many many batches of cider and cyser with store bought
juice in jug...
Posted in thread: Apple juice, apple cider, or it doesn't matter? on 10-16-2012 at 03:53 AM
so you can use pasteurized apple juice?
Posted in thread: I love Hops on 07-12-2012 at 02:29 AM
This really didn't turn out as bitter or as hoppy as i thought it would.Its really good but i
will have to go more bitter next time.
Posted in thread: I love Hops on 06-03-2012 at 06:42 AM
Hi everyoneI love IPA and love hopsI am about to move my second IPA to my secondary fomenter
and would like you to look over my recipee and see what you think..7lb light liquid malt
extract1ld dry mal...
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Dry Extract boiling time for All Extract
- BIAB temperature control
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- What does your HBT name mean?
- Backsweeten after kegging and carbing??
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Anyone See a Problem...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Beer Labelizer - Label Generator