- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-18-2011 4:56 PM
Posted in thread: Great Grandad Silas' Oatmeal Stout on 11-28-2008 at 05:35 PM
No worries! I'll check back later! This recipe sounds awesome, and I'm pretty sure I've got all
the ratios figured out (provided my math is good :-/) I'm thinking about throwing some
Posted in thread: Great Grandad Silas' Oatmeal Stout on 11-27-2008 at 05:05 PM
*and your grist to water ratio in the mash?
Posted in thread: Great Grandad Silas' Oatmeal Stout on 11-27-2008 at 05:04 PM
What was your total boil volume?
- Kegging slow and low
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Are you as lazy as me?
- Completely new to brewing
- Shooting at a distance of 1 mile 1760 yards
- Don't be afraid to think outside the box
- costco apple juice price
- Dark Black IPA
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- What do you dislike about summer?