Last Activity:04-15-2013 4:16 PM
Posted in thread: Bottling into growlers on 12-07-2012 at 06:22 PM
The sex reference was awesome! Mixing two great topics in to one.
Posted in thread: Bottling into growlers on 12-07-2012 at 04:58 PM
Hey, Is there any risk in bottling into growlers?Thanks
Posted in thread: Brewing my first lager... on 11-29-2012 at 05:44 PM
This is so great information, thank you. Based on the weather I may have to wait a few weeks.
The weather is still fluctuating to much in south eastern Michigan to safely brew a lager. I
don't have a ...
Posted in thread: Brewing my first lager... on 11-29-2012 at 01:13 PM
Hello all,I am thinking about brewing my first lager this weekend and am looking for any advice
you might have. This will be my fifth batch and second AG. My plan is to let the lager sit in
- recommendation - simple partial mash IPA?
- What are you drinking now?
- Hop stand
- Succulent Strawberry Blonde
- Brew tree house!!
- Coconut Cream Stout-competition runner up
- Skeeter Pee
- Fermantation Temp Question
- splitting the batc between keg and bottles
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!
- Brooklyn Sorachi Ace Extract clone questions