- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-28-2013 9:23 PM
Posted in thread: Busty Brunette Blonde (Ska True Blonde Clone) on 06-21-2012 at 01:02 AM
Frozt, Apparently I saw your recipe on another thread with .25 oz of cascade: thanks for all
your help! I plan on making this recipe this weekend and I'll probably just do .5 oz
Posted in thread: Busty Brunette Blonde (Ska True Blonde Clone) on 06-18-2012 at 12:38 AM
Frozt, I wanted to do this recipe and I notice some others recipes around call for .25 oz of
cascade but everything else the same. SO since you just recently finish this I was wondering is
1oz a good ...
- Bee Cave Brewery Robust Porter
- Can anyone tell me how much ice I need for the water bath to cool 5 gallons of wort?
- Any Sense in Saving This?
- Mash schedule
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Astringent oatmeal stout?
- Wine and Nitrogen Question
- Completely new to brewing
- San Antonio