VIEW MY

Yesfan

Gift Premium Subscription To Yesfan

Join Date:

08-02-2012

Last Activity:

08-28-2016 9:19 PM

Likes Given: 827

192 Likes on 156 Posts 

LATEST ACTIVITY

  • Posted in thread: Help with gas manifold build on 08-28-2016 at 06:09 PM
    Thanks guys. Just wanted to double check. I do have the yellow gas tape. Just wasn't sure if
    the threads on the brass fitting would be different. Gonna tape 'em up now.

  • Posted in thread: Help with gas manifold build on 08-28-2016 at 04:13 PM
    I recently purchased a top tier setup and am hoping to get the manifold built to complete
    everything. I bought the parts needed, but am confused on the directions on where to apply the
    pipe tape.The d...

  • Posted in thread: Stupidest Song Lyrics EVER! on 08-27-2016 at 03:30 PM
    Macarthur Park anyone???

  • Posted in thread: Want to buy 10 gallon stainless steel kettle and burner on 08-27-2016 at 01:33 AM
    Not to sound like a fanboy, but I like Blichmann for the burner. All stainless, great on
    propane, and is whisper quiet. I love mine.Que the Blichmann horde in 3...2...1.......

  • Posted in thread: Lawless keezer on 08-24-2016 at 12:07 AM
    Great job on that keezer. Messy garage = chit gettin done. Looks like a great place to hang for
    a cold one after a long day.Like the glass too, where did you get it if you don't mind me
    asking?

  • Posted in thread: Line Cleaning - Let's talk options on 08-23-2016 at 11:06 PM
    So by your logic, replacing $0.59/per foot beer line every two weeks is the ideal way to
    maintain clean fresh tasting beer at the tap? I have 4 taps, each with 10ft lines. That's about
    $47.20 I'd be t...

  • Posted in thread: Blichmann Top Tier stand, Blichmann burners, pump, plate chiller on 08-22-2016 at 05:22 PM
    Just sent a PM. Is it still available?

  • Posted in thread: Dwiseone's Favorite Beers to try to clone on 08-21-2016 at 06:10 PM
    Unfortunately, Sweetwater Hashbrown is starting to be phased out at my local grocery. I was
    hoping Hashbrown would have been an October to March/April beer but it looks like it is a
    November to Decemb...

  • Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 08-13-2016 at 10:05 PM
    I hope that front clip was beyond repair before the conversion. That might have been a slick
    looking restore.I love beers and of course Jeeps (had two TJs and now have a KJ and WJ) and say
    that is a s...

  • Posted in thread: Intertap beer faucets on 08-12-2016 at 12:54 AM
    Love the tap handles! Where did you get them?Since Intertap is back on the map, I may spring
    for their growler filler.

FORUM SIGNATURE
"There is no right way to brew. The journey to finding out what works best for you is 99% of the hobby. Ethanol is the other 1%" - Bobby M Nooga Strong
0 COMMENTS
POST A COMMENT