Last Activity:11-08-2010 5:25 PM
Posted in thread: Brewing in CT... on 01-06-2010 at 03:44 AM
Welcome aboard. I too am new to brewing and getting ready to make my first batch.
Posted in thread: Hi Everyone, noob to homebrew on 12-04-2009 at 07:43 PM
Welcome to best place to get any information about brewing. I love this place
Posted in thread: O Fallon Mo. New To Brewing and Man I Love Beer on 11-18-2009 at 07:41 PM
Going to be starting my fist batch this month. Starting off with a Fat Tire Clone and kegging.
Can't wait to get it going.
Posted in thread: How did you find us? on 11-18-2009 at 07:26 PM
Getting ready to start my first batch and was searching the wonderful world of Google and found
this site. Love it.Steve
- Newbie question about Fermentation & Bottle Carbonation
- Recreating Historic Beers?
- How to change abv after brewing
- What are you drinking now?
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Craft Beer MAW
- When to Use Keggle
- Summer Temps: Will it survive?
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- New homebrewer: San Antonio, TX
- I just mashed a paper bag