Last Activity:05-15-2013 10:24 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Kijiji score on 09-17-2012 at 04:46 PM
Hi mangiant did you get my PM. I guess my messages where full.
Posted in thread: Interesting idea on 07-28-2012 at 04:00 AM
That's I great idea. I would like the recipe
Posted in thread: What is this keg coupler adaptor? on 06-22-2012 at 06:14 PM
Yup I guess it is an attachment for a pressurized cleaning system shown on top of the
bottle65895Good news for me is they have just the fitting for sale for $50 so I might be able
to trade it at the l...
Posted in thread: Kijiji score on 06-21-2012 at 04:28 PM
I'm in Edmonton also and that's about 250 in the bottles and regulator. You beat me to the
tanks I had an email in on them also.
Posted in thread: What is this keg coupler adaptor? on 06-21-2012 at 01:08 AM
New to Home Brew Talk but I have been on the site for a bit reading all the treads. I purchased
a keg setup and it came with a sankey coupler and an adaptor I have never seen.656486564965647I
will be ...
- gelatin finings?
- Alabama Homebrew Legislation 2013
- Clubs in Northern IE?
- My unique cider technique?
- DIY Beer Line Cleaner
- Bottling Rant
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- Pretty Sure I Have Mold. What To Do?
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Local beer swap-o-rama!