- Posts 6
Last Activity:03-30-2013 3:11 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Too early to taste? on 02-01-2013 at 01:29 AM
My first beer was kinda gross...for a long time. Just cracked open one after it had sat for
about 3 months. So much better. Fortunately my second brew was much much better and cleaned
Posted in thread: grains on 02-01-2013 at 01:20 AM
Welcome!!! I'm not exactly sure what your question is though. Are you not liking the price of
malted grains? Or beer kits?
Posted in thread: Chocolate Espresso Stout on 02-01-2013 at 01:12 AM
Due to my almost endless supply on one gallon fermentors (reagent water containters from work),
I only brewed one gallon of this. I'm thinking I'll regret only doing one gallon :(. Its almost
Posted in thread: Ginger Beer on 01-24-2013 at 02:32 AM
I'm very interested as well...LOVE ginger. And my 2 cents :) Thick skin ginger is spicier and a
little bit of hot pepper (maybe in the mash/boil) would help bring out some ginger zing.
Posted in thread: Ruby RyePA on 01-23-2013 at 11:30 PM
Would you happen to have any pictures? It sounds really good to me. I'm looking for a nice
"ruby" red, and this sounds about perfect!
Posted in thread: Question on heat for BIAB mash on 01-17-2013 at 02:33 AM
I'm planning on doing this tomorrow. Here's the reflectix wrap post--->
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Dry Extract boiling time for All Extract
- BIAB temperature control
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- What does your HBT name mean?
- Backsweeten after kegging and carbing??
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Anyone See a Problem...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Beer Labelizer - Label Generator