- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-02-2013 2:15 PM
Posted in thread: "bubble gum" flavor? on 02-03-2013 at 04:41 PM
Thanks for your recipe, this helps me on my road to a "Bubble gum Mead". I am just hoping that
the substitution of honey instead of table sugar will work. If not, I will just add sugar to
the must to ...
- Philly area Homebrewers
- iBrewMaster2 vs. Beersmith2 vs. BeerAlchemy2
- My Master Bath
- Stopping a hop bine from getting any longer
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Idiot proof wine
- Founders is here!
- 3rd batch - need ideas
- 4 days long enough to stabilize?
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- What are you drinking now?