- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-28-2012 7:02 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Much Better Amber Ale on 10-16-2012 at 04:24 PM
Hi Mick, I am going to try your Much Better Amber Ale recipe and had a question or two. What
temperature do you store it after boil? How long do you normally ferment, do you use a second
ferment? I no...
Posted in thread: Great Lakes Christmas Ale on 08-24-2012 at 01:44 PM
MMJFan,I tried this last year and plan on it again this year. I actually brewed for about 30
minutes the cini stix and ginger (cut into thin slices) into a tea and put that into the
primary 30 minutes...
- STC 1000 temp control - looking for help
- Free water testing!
- First Year Hop Growers
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- Greetings from England - First brew: Coopers English Bitter
- What are you drinking now?
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Jaybird's Stainless False Bottoms
- Finally Got A KEG!
- AG Cream Ale