- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-21-2010 9:05 AM
Posted in thread: Sunset Wheat Clone - extract on 02-24-2010 at 06:33 AM
Hey Jon, just wanted to let you know, took your recipe down, and went to my HBS and got the
ingredients, unfortunately the Wheat DME was 65/35, but I have it in a carboy clearing, and
it's still ferme...
Posted in thread: Secondary Fermentation Questions on 02-07-2010 at 02:44 AM
Thanks for the info, looks like i should just be more patient with my primary fermentation and
let it sit for the two weeks, and not rack it after the co2 stops, or slows like i've heard
Posted in thread: Secondary Fermentation Questions on 02-06-2010 at 09:31 PM
sorry if this question seems dumb, but is it ok to swirl the beer in the secondary to
reactivate the yeast? The carboy has an airlock on it. Any help would be appreciated
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)
- Bottled Temperature?
- German style...
- Meat is not a protein source
- Light lime beer, have you mastered a good recipe?
- West Coast Brewery Trip
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- DIY Walk In Cooler Build
- Welding a pin-lock keg?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness