Last Activity:04-06-2010 8:26 AM
Posted in thread: rescue ideas for wine on 04-07-2010 at 10:24 AM
Thanks for feedback guys -- 2 years -- gulp --I was thinking maybe pouring out the bottles --
oxygenating for a day or two -- then re bottling -- may reduce the sulphur -- I heard somewhere
Posted in thread: rescue ideas for wine on 04-06-2010 at 01:25 PM
Hellodoctor I have a problemI have 25 bottles of Kenridge classic "cabernet sauvignon" that I
bottled in January -- I made a mistake of adding a bit to much of sodium metabisulphite before
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Split Batch - Adding Chocolate
- Indie Music Lovers?
- Aging a stout
- Steeping Munich malt
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- It's official starting my own brewing business!
- Outdoor burners?
- True or False: Creamy Goodness is the best thread starter of all time?
- window AC vs central air
- About to by a new brewing kit