- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-21-2011 1:25 PM
Posted in thread: yeast stored at room temperature on 06-21-2011 at 06:14 PM
Sometimes yeast will be ok, especially if it was stored in a dry atmosphere, but if you aren't
happy with the proof, I would toss it and buy new. I'm more optimistic about the enzyme, but
Posted in thread: Stalled fermentation starts again on 06-21-2011 at 06:07 PM
Monday today and it is getting very clear; can see through it.Gravity is also dropping; down to
1.004.Amazing!I would say if you had consistent readings for two weeks before you clarified,
the drop in...
- Seattle brewers... Recommendations?
- How did you find us?
- Grows own Hops & Grains?
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Kit Tips
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- Nut Brown AG
- first project complete - questions for project #2
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- The Late Night Thread
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you